(Click below to read the rest of this post!)
1. Cats
a. Sophie, Augustine
b. Kitty carriers
c. Litter box
d. Litter
e. Food
f. Vet records
g. Toys
h. Small grey cat tree
2. Clothes
a. Four pants
b. Seven shirts
c. Underthings
d. Socks
e. Two (three?) pairs shoes
f. Rain jacket
g. Two pair pajamas
3. Bedroom stuff
a. Air mattress
b. One set sheets
c. Pillows
4. Living room stuff
a. Laptops
b. Desktops
c. Tiny Arabs
d. Nook
e. As many books as we have room for! <3
I plan to store the majority of my wardrobe in my parents' attic, even after we're totally moved in. Because no one needs as many clothes as I have. Do you know what this means? I won't have to bring luggage full of clothes down to Texas with me whenever I visit. Instead, I'll bring luggage full of books! So that I can trade out the dozen or so books I have in RI with the hundreds or so I have in TX, and thus keep my own personal circulating library. If you will. Andrew laughed when I told him my plan. I think it's genius.
(Although I guess my opinion might change a bit the first time I have to try to maneuver a duffel bag of books through airports and planes?)
No comments:
Post a Comment