(Every time the cats jumped down onto the wood floor from their bookshelf, I winced. It sounded painful. So I bought them a little vanity chair to use as a step stool! They're very appreciative. Especially Sophie, who thinks I intended it to be her new throne.)
(Augustine continues to help with Andrew's homework.)
(For some reason, Augustine prefers to sidle up next to a wall, slump down it, roll onto his back, and sleep. If you ever can't find him right away, start looking around the baseboards.)
(He also really likes the front living room window, which looks out over the street and the Brown baseball and practice sports fields. Or rather, the trees that prevent us from seeing those fields. I love those trees! The lightest breeze makes their leaves rustle in a way that sounds like rain--like sycamore leaves, but I don't think that's what they are.)
(Woe unto those who disturb his street-watching, though. Or birdwatching. There are trees to the left of the window that you can't see; finches often bop around in them, to Augustine's unending, predatorial delight.)
(Woe unto those who disturb his street-watching, though. Or birdwatching. There are trees to the left of the window that you can't see; finches often bop around in them, to Augustine's unending, predatorial delight.)
(Kitties on the rug!)
(Augustine wanted to know why I was taking pictures of Sophie.)
(I call it: Domestic Roadkill.)
(She has the dumbest looking legs.)
(Augustine wanted to know why I was taking pictures of Sophie.)
(I call it: Domestic Roadkill.)
(She has the dumbest looking legs.)
I'm planning to get up early and walk around Blackstone Boulevard a bit, but I'm really tired and it's already inching toward 1 a.m. So that walk might be delayed until the afternoon. Or Tuesday morning. We'll see!









OOOooooo, pretty rug!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Jennifer! It's a Home Depot find, of all things. It's also the only place in the entire apartment that the cats choose to throw up. The place is all hardwood floor and tile, but they'll hold it in until they get onto my gorgeous rug. Bah. =)
ReplyDeleteAlso, I updated this post with new pictures!
Awesome, I love it when we find stuff like that at big box stores cus I sure as heck am not going to spend big $$ on rugs when we have pets.
ReplyDeleteUGGHHH cats are like that!! Do you have "Incredible" up there? If not I'll send you some, it works great on cat puke, ick =(
I will have to look for Incredible! Is it something available at Target or Walmart, or somewhere a bit more specialized? Thanks for the tip! Love you!
ReplyDeleteHey, well I get it at HEB. The bottle is white with red stripes across the front and blue lettering.
ReplyDelete